People-Oriented Design (POD) is seeking a registered architect (or graduate of architecture) with a minimum of five years working experience to join its multidisciplinary practice in Cairns.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent design and doc skills in REVIT
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (and full suite)
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communications skills
- Ability to manage projects from commencement to completion
- Alignment with POD’s values and philosophy
Additional skills that would benefit POD:
- Landscape arch. qualifications and experience
- Project Man. and contract admin. experience
- Community Engagement experience
- Comfortable with remote travel in Queensland
Please submit your CV and folio by 17 July 2020.