The Melbourne School of Design is currently accepting applications for studio leaders, tutors and other sessional positions for Semester 1 2019.
Studio leaders within the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning will design and lead a postgraduate studio in their area of expertise. Successful applicants will bring industry experience and deliver expert subject knowledge to achieve excellent student outcomes. They will also have a passion for learning and a desire to give back to the industry by moulding the next generation of professionals.
There are usually six hours of contact time per week timetabled for a studio.
A studio leader has the following responsibilities:
- Design and lead a unique studio to the standard of the faculty
- Facilitate the completion of practical tasks
- Marking, assessment feedback and recording studio attendance
- Administration in accordance with university and faculty policies
- Attendance at meetings as required by the Program Coordinator
- Identify students at academic risk
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) responsibilities as outlined in section 7
Applications close on 16 December 2018.
For more information, see the full job description.