The AA Dossier in the September 2014 issue of Architecture Australia looked at the state of gender equity in architecture in Australia.
Edited by Naomi Stead, the dossier provided a precis of the research undertaken as part of the Equity and Diversity in the Australian Architecture Profession project.
We are pleased to republish the pieces from the dossier on Parlour:
- “The State of Gender Equity in Architecture in Australia: The research is in” by Naomi Stead
- “Who Counts” by Gill Matthewson
- “Where Do All the Women Go?” by Justine Clark
- “Not Just a “Women’s Problem” by Julie Willis
- “Why Do Women Leave?” by Karen Burns
- “Does Motherhood + Architecture = No Career?” by Sandra Kaji-O’Grady
- “How Do We Compare to Other Professions” by Amanda Roan and Gillian Whitehouse
- “Gender Equity in Architecture: What Can We Do” by Naomi Stead and Justine Clark