The MADA Space and Gender Laboratory is looking for a research assistant for an immediate start.
The Monash Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture has recently established a Space and Gender LAB – a group of researchers concerned with the complex production and regulation of gender in cities.
The Lab is seeking a graduate or PhD student to work as a Research Assistance 1 – 2 days a week.
The ideal candidate for this position requires the following capabilities:
- fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and all Adobe Suite software
- ability to independently carry out literary and project-based research
- ability to work with other disciplines
- self-motivated and able to work independently
It is also desirable for the candidate to possess the following capabilities:
- demonstrated committment to gender equity and intersectionality.
- postgraduate level reached in architecture or a commensurate level of professional experience with an ability to write at a scholarly level
Please send CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org